Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I don’t mean to sound morbid, pessimistic or create any negative aura or feeling for anybody or especially to me, but there a lot of things I’d really love to accomplish before I vanish here on Earth. So I created a list I can refer to if in case I come across someone who grants wishes and would be very much willing to give in to my requests.
Let’s start with the skills I have always wanted to acquire. 1.) Ever since my childhood I have always wanted to be a good swimmer. I would really love to learn how to swim and at this point even just the basics will suffice. 2.)Next one would be learning a new language. I’d love to learn a language or two, especially Japanese or Korean; probably because of the Koreanovelas influenced I have in the last couple of years. I would really love to watch one show where I don’t have to tear my eyes down reading grammatically incorrect subtitles while watching the actors and actresses act. I would also love to learn French and Spanish which I believe wouldn’t be so hard to learn because of the similarity of such to our language.3.) Last on this category would be learning how to drive. I have always wanted to own my car so who would want to own a car without knowing how to drive one, right? Well, I managed to take a peek into this course and I can say at first, boy it was tough but as soon as you get the hang of it, it will be a lot easier.
Now, let’s move on with the dangerous, risky and wild kind of things that I’d love to explore. Top one on my list would be 4.)Bungee Jumping, I’d really like to try this stunt but I prefer to do it on a Mandy Moore –Chasing Liberty kind of way. I would really love to jump with someone I am madly in love-with.5.) Following closely with this insanity is the thrill of drag or car racing. I would really love to experience that kind of adrenaline pumping thru your blood as you speed your way up to the finish line. I’d love to be a Gaby Merced of my own world.6.) Another crazy thing I’d like to try is jump off from a plane, yeah, but certainly with a parachute. I’d like to experience how to use a parachute and jump from a very much moving plane, one small step probably for those who already had the chance to do it but certainly one gigantic step for me. 7.)Lastly, I would really like to ride on the longest, highest and most dangerous roller coaster on the planet. I’d love to experience a once in a lifetime stomach churning, heart racing and blood rising ride of my life.
8.)After dealing with an entire list of almost impossible things that I’d love to dealt with, let’s move on with the most possible and feasible aspect of my list, and I’d like to start it with going abroad. I love to go to places and it’s been my long time dream to go abroad, if not for work but maybe for leisure. I‘d love to check out entire Asia, but most specially Japan, Korea and Singapore are on the top of it. I’d love to go to each state of the United States but mostly to those familiar places where I can see only in TV. And lastly, I’d like to reach each and every corner of Europe. I also want to make sure I have definitely been to the most wonderful places of our country first before going foreign. 9.)So much with traveling, another thing in my list is my passion for writing. I’d love to have a chance to pursue it, I want to be able to study Journalism and be a book writer, feature editor or magazine or newspaper columnist. It’s so funny how I was a part of the Journalism department and a feature writer at my elementary school but I never realized that it’s not just a hobby but indeed, a passion for me.10.) Following closely with this one, is my long time dream of putting up my own business. I want to be able to put up an investment where I can relax, be a boss of my own and venture into a business that comes from my own ideas, passion and skills. 11.)Another thing on my list, is my passion for music, I want to be able to enroll in voice lessons, learn how to play the piano and be an expert and a natural on playing the guitar.12.) Last but definitely not the least, is I want to be a social figure, not in a limelight kind of way, but in a charity and community involvement kind of things. I want to be involved again in going to charities, helping and providing them all the help they need. I want to join community involvement projects like tree planting of such sort. There’s so many things that you can do socially but being known and popular in the limelight is not something I’d definitely sign up for.
I don’t know if any of these things would likely come true but expressing and writing it surely makes me feel free and relieve. And if I ever stumble onto a genie, I am definitely ready to hand out my list.




2 comments:

Do you really want to learn how to swim? Then go swimming! The best way to learn how to ride a bike is not by jumping on it but by riding on it. Right? It's the same thing in swimming! In fact, it's very easy. In 5 days, with just 1 to 2 hours of practice, you'll notice that you're crossing the 50-meter olympic size swimming pool. If you can't learn it your-self, ask somebody to teach you! If nobody can't do it for you, HIRE an instructor! For just P1,500 to P2,000, you'll learn how to swim! If you really want to learn things, as NIKE said, "Just do it!". I'm not an expert swimmer but we were just the same before. The only difference is that, I put dedication on it. I practiced 'till I learned it. If you will reason out that you don't have a time, then forget about it! Swimming is just simply not for you! Go ahead and think of something else, instead!

Don't buy a car! Go for a decent mountain bike! It has more benefits than a car!

Don't leave Philippines to work in other countries like you mentioned. They are already rich countries. If we will all leave our country, who's gonna make the economy run and grow? Korea was just a poor country before after a war. Poorer than the Philippines. Because Koreans love their country so much, they worked hard for it. And now what?

So you want to learn how to play a guitar? Then buy one and play it!

What I'm trying to say here is that, if you really want to learn things, GO AHEAD AND FIND A WAY! You can't learn these things by just sitting or by just lying on your bed watching Korea novelas!

I hope this helps!

11 September 2008 at 06:53  

Wow! Boy! you really know how to make an opinion..thanks for these...I really appreciate it...

13 September 2008 at 09:07  

Newer Post Older Post Home