Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

SaBriNa, the Teenage Witch


I just finished watching all episodes season 1 thru season 7 of Sabrina from Youtube,well except for that one episode thats missing on youtube, good thing, Firefox is powerful in the office hehehe, and I just cant get it off my head. This show is really one of my favorite and I cant seem to get enough of it. It really influenced my childhood cos I used to watch this before on channel 5 if I remember correctly. Anyway, the ending is good but I still think they ought to have a season 8 because of all great things after Harvey and Sabrina get to gether at the end. I mean if I'll be asked there should have been an episode wherein Salem turns to his true human form or an episode for Harvey's and Sabrina's wedding for that matter. But I guess Nickolodeon got tired of their top rating show or probably the actors and the actresses got other things to get involved with. Well, if you dont know or if you can't relate to what I'm saying then, you missed one eight of your childhood life but with the help of youtube you can still watch it online. Just type the name of the show and all the videos starting from the first episode will come up. I really love everything about witchcraft. I've always been fascinated with it and I'm still hoping that its true, well I guess thats all because of this show. Reference: www.youtube.com

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home