Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


OBSESSION

On the top of my head
I remembered you
and I have felt something new
A certain feeling that doesnt subside
Even through all the years
I cant believe its still inside

Inside of me an emotion so strong
I dont know how to control
I dont know why it's gone wrong
I can still feel you I can still see your face
Even in my dreams, traces of longing,
passionate kisses and warmth of your embrace
Raging desire, fiery passion engulfing my innermost thoughts

Dont how to escape
Dont know how to get rid of
All I know is you
All I can think of is you
I can't let you go
I don't even know how to
I cant escape this state
Its like its not letting me think straight

You're already gone
You've already got someone new
You've move on
You've forgotten me too
It's these thoughts I should keep thinking through
But what can I do, am I obsessed with you?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home