Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

A Dilemma to Begin with...

Do you ever feel like you hate a certain someone for no reason at all? Do you ever feel like your first impression on him will never ever change no matter what happens. It's like everything he does seems to have a negative effect on you? It's this kind of feeling that they said is " mainit ang dugo". Well, its been long since I've felt like this, I have been so used to the feeling that I seem to like everyone and even if they dont like me, I try to make them like me. But I never thought I'll have this dilemma again. It's a lingering and horrible feeling that I felt everytime I'm around him. He's what's called "EPAL" in our salitang kanto terms. He seem to be so full of himself that he act so certain that he knows everything. He's so damn proud of his position that its like its the greatest position anyone can have. And when you ask help, it's like you owe him a huge amount of favor, even though you know for a fact that its precisely part of his job description. He always manage to annoy me in every little thing he do. Its like its his goal to make me miserable. I tend to be agitated a lot whenever he's around. I dont know how to get over this, but I surely hope this wont be forever, cos I can't work like this. I certainly wont have him affect my job all the time.

4 comments:

Aren't you in love with him?

13 September 2008 at 11:43  

Buwang!!! Are you kidding me? Thats the worst joke I gotten...

13 September 2008 at 15:16  

They always say that it sometimes starts with hatred then slowly turns into love. What do you think?

14 September 2008 at 00:44  

Nope, not in this case, certainly, precisely and absolutely NOT... :-)

14 September 2008 at 08:14  

Newer Post Older Post Home