Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


I dont know what gotten to Warner Brothers and they moved the showing of Harry Potter from supposedly November this year to July next year. That's a very long wait for all Harry fanatics. Normally at this time of the year, all the fans can't hardly wait and contain their excitement for the film but because of this, many people are so disappointed. I mean what's better than Harry Potter that they should be showing, to have it moved to next year.Its understandable if they have to move it for a couple of months, but having it move to July which is eight months from November is like absurd. What are we supposed to do, when there is no book to anticipate, just the movie and then even this thing has been taken away from us. How I wish they'd move it back to an earlier date. Well, for those fanatics like me, in the mean time we'll have to be contented with the trailers. So for you guys check this site: http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince/ .

I know this wont suffice but I did try and I just hope, that the sixth movie should better be a good one or else there'll be a massive mass who'd rant and scowl for all year long.

3 comments:

hello! just dropping by to check out your blog. nice one, may!

14 September 2008 at 15:57  

oh... visit mine too @ www.naysli.blogspot.com.

thanks!

14 September 2008 at 15:57  

yey! thanks for dropping by, I surely will...

14 September 2008 at 16:50  

Newer Post Older Post Home