Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


This is the first time that I am venting my frustrations publicly. Normally I'll just tell it to my friends or to the people close to me. And this will be the first time I'm creating a blog here at multiply. But this event really annoyed and stressed me out, I really can't just sit around without giving warning to those people that may suffer the same fate.
It started on July, 2006, I can't remember the exact date but that was the day I thought that investing on a house of our own would be a great idea. So, I did, I went ahead and purchase a house and lot on Acerhomes. For 8 months I paid the downpayment on time because I was hoping that after the downpayment the house will be constructed soon. Because that was the agreement based on the contract. So, March of 2007 came and they said that since the downpayment is already settled they will soon start the construction of the house. So, I waited for the next month to come and they said that I need to wait for the notice to construct to arrive first before they will start the construction, so I waited another month again. So, come May of 2007, that's when they start constructing the house and according to the contract it will just take 3-6 months to finished. So, I still pay on time for the monthly ammortization and I waited until August came. When I verify if the house is already constructed, they said it's just 28 percent. So, I did not bother asking for the progress for the following months and instead I just wait for another 3 months. So, come November of 2007 and I verified if the house is fully constructed since its already due date and its been 6 months. Guess, what they replied, they said its just 50 percent. At this point I am really devastated because they committed that it should be done but they failed to fulfill their commitment. But I am still patient, so come January of 2008 came, I asked again for the progress and they said its just 65 percent. I asked why is that and all they can say is because there have been some problems with the developer. So, come April of 2008, I informed the Sales Manager that I have dealt with when purchasing the house and he went to the site and said that the reason was the house was delayed is because some materials were stolen. From my point of view, that shouldn't be the case, they should be able to take care of that since I'm always paying on time and they have a commitment to their client. So, come May of 2008 and they said that the house is finally constructed, I thought my nightmare will finally be over because it's been a year since they started constructing the house. It took them 1 year to finish a house that's not even big.
But my nightmare is not done yet, the house is fully constructed but they still can't turn over the house because it needs to have the facilities like Meralco and Nawasa fully functioning before turn over. I verified and they said it will just take one month to be done. So come, June I paid for my monthly ammortization of June and was hoping that the house can be turn over. But to my disappointment,again for hundred times, they said they still can't turn it over because they haven't started installing the Meralco on the Phase 2E yet. More often they will just keep on passing the phone to other person who really can't answer my questions. I wish they'd grew tired of giving all these alibi's and get the work done. I have been paying on time without fail and I have been recommending their service and their subdivision to my friends. But I am really getting tired and I'm really about to lose my patience.
I still have patience and tolerance because furtunately I still have a house and a roof that I can run to but what if I'm a different person who really needs this house to get done because he/she doesnt have any roof or house to go to, will they be doing the same thing to that person. So to those planning to buy a house and lot, be very aware of Acerhomes and Verdantpoint, you'll just get disappointment and frustrations. SO IM ENDING THIS WITH, I am never gonna recommend Acerhomes and Verdantpoint to my friends again, their service sucks...If there's a way to get out of this mess where I'd never lose a worth of my hard earned money, I'd be very much willing to take it.!!!!

1 comments:

OMG!!! I just bought a house from them and just finished the downpayment last Oct. And they told me to wait for the construction of the house and not followed up yet. What model did you get?

6 January 2009 at 23:38  

Newer Post Older Post Home