Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

miSSin a FriEnd...


I had been desperately missing a friend for quite sometime now, I dont know if I'll ever have a new one again. The kind of friend who really knows you inside out, the one who truly cares and believes in you. I have been so lucky to have those friends in my life, but now I'm so lost when I realized I've lost them one by one. I remembered I had one, a childhood friend, I have spent most of my early years in this world, spending time with him. Mostly playing, bickering and being bullied by him. But I do know he's my friend because he love spending time with me as much as I love spending time with him. And when we had to move in to Cavite, I've missed him terribly but that was the last day I saw him because their family moved in to Bulacan as well. When I was in highschool, I had another one, a very close friend of mine, a buddy and a bestfriend. He was the every meaning of a real friend and a bestfriend. He cares for me a lot, he was always there when I needed him and he was even a part of the family. I couldnt wish for a better friend, he was like the best "bestfriend" I ever had. But I lost him and its entirely my fault. I wish I can turn back the hands of time and be with him again. Because my life was much simpler and happier back then. I never had the same relationship with him with any person I have known in my entire life and I dont know if I'll ever have one again. He always listened, he always cared and I know how much he loved me. And for that I'm forever thankful because I know, not many people will be blessed like me for having been loved by such a wonderful person and for having to experience that kind of love. When I reached college, I had a wonderful friend whose always been at my side through thick and thin, even when everybody turn their backs on us we still have each other to count on and to lean on. I've managed to finished college because of her. She's been a true friend to me, even though I've made numerous mistakes. She's always there to tell me the truth and to make me realize how wrong I am. She appreciate my friendship as much as I appreciate hers. She made me realized how fortunate I am to have her become part of my life. We still see each other whenever we have time, but I missed those times, when all we have, was each other, we have all the fun, the joy, and the downside of college but through it all we survive it and we survive college. I missed telling her my problems, my issues and my troubles. I missed asking for her advice and her opinion. But more than everything I missed "our" friendship. Lastly, I'll tell you about this great person, I've had in my previous work or previous office. He's such a jolly person, he knows and accepts the real me. The person in me whose so clumsy yet he finds it amusing. The person in me who keeps on whining but still he listens, the person in me who keeps on complaining, yet he keeps on agreeing and the person in me who cried to him all the time whenever I'm down and depressed and yet he never get tired of lending a shoulder to cry on. I'll never really know if I'll meet such great people again, now or in the future, all I really know is I'm very much grateful that I have been a part of their life as much as they have been the biggest part of my life and they surely occupy a big space in my heart.

3 comments:

I'm sure they are still your friends. They are just a couple of clicks away in your keypad. What do you think?

14 September 2008 at 00:54  

Some are, some are not. :-(

14 September 2008 at 08:12  

I still hope they are... :-(

14 September 2008 at 09:17  

Newer Post Older Post Home