Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

tHe DaY - poEm I CreAteD


the dAy

The day I met you was the day I thought of forever
The day you became mine was the day I thought of never
That never this day will happen…..
The day I said “I love you” is the day I gave my soul to you..
It’s also the day I promise to love no one but you….
The day I gave and devoted my life to you
Is the day I thought of a new beginning
A life full of hope and meaning……..


But today something different happened
Something I cant understand nor comprehend
We’re growing apart more and more each day…
The love that once was there was never bound to stay
We can’t work on, our differences
We keep blaming one another for mistakes
Our passion died but hate doesn’t subside
We succumbed to our foolish pride….
I guess there’s nothing left…
No love, no passion but hate…..

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home