Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



I never really thought that I'll be addicted to a PS2 game, I mean I played a game or two but never really this intense. I'm so addicted to the guitar and drum mania, even if my fingers hurt a lot to the point that it will amost bleed, I'm still very much playing. I love the rock to the 80's guitar hero game because of the hits of the 80's and certainly because I am an 80's baby. I love the "we got the beat", " heat of the moment" and a lot others. On the other hand, I'm having a hard time with the drum mania because of the controller that's so small. Most of the time my drumstick will be tapping my bed instead of tapping the controller. I hope they'll create a drum mania controller just like the one on the arcade or on Timezone, or even that controller made for Nintendo Wii, I hope they'll create the same thing with Ps2 so that I can really enjoy the game. But despite all this, I still enjoy playing even with the little drum board on my lap or sometimes on the bed. I'm still a beginner to this but I'm hoping that in a few days I'll learn a trick or two for becoming a Pro.

2 comments:

Nice blog :-)
I'll add you to my blog roll..
Miss ko na time zone natin :-)

27 September 2008 at 06:37  

qinuxwYup, add me..miss ko na ren Sobra...lalo na shempre ung mga ksama...hehehe... :-)

28 September 2008 at 07:54  

Newer Post Older Post Home