Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

ALL about LoVe

This is a collection of Kilig Lines from worth watching movies...Feast on..


Love is passion. Obsession. Someone you can’t live without. Someone you fall head over heels for. Find someone you can love like crazy, and will love you the same way back. Listen to your heart. No sense in life without this. To make the journey without falling deeply in love, you haven’t lived a life at all. You have to try, because if you haven’t tried, then you haven’t lived.
–Meet Joe Black

‘When life makes you have to put up with mean and hateful people, think of them as sandpaper. They may scratch you, but eventually you end up smooth and polished, and the sandpaper, it’s just gonna be worn out and ugly..–The fighting temptation

Excerpt from a letter from Noah to Allie: "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.
Noah: "I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough."

Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.–Hitch

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.–HItch

Basic Principles - no matter what, no matter when, no matter who… any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet; he just needs the right broom.–Hitch

… I loved you twice since the time we’ve met…
first, the person that I knew the time I saw you…
second, the person you became when you are already mine…! - –dawsons creek

"I’d rather have one smell of her hair, one touch of her hand, one kiss of her mouth, than eternity without it…." - from City of Angels (Meg Ryan & Nicolas Cage)

You can never replace anyone because everyone is made up of such beautiful specific details. –Before sunset

You know what it’s like getting up every morning? Feeling hopeless, feeling like the love of your life is waking up with the wrong man. But, at the same time hoping that she still finds happiness, even if it’s never going to be with you…
–Hitch

"Suddenly, I knew what I had to do. Love isn’t about ridiculous little words. Love is about grand gestures. Love is about airplanes pulling banners over stadiums, proposals on jumbo-trons, giant words in sky writing. Love is about going that extra mile even if it hurts, letting it all hang out there. Love is about finding courage inside of you that you didn’t even know was there.
"–Little Manhattan

“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn…Is just to Love, and be Loved in return–moulin rouge

"I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.–When Harry Met Sally

It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together… and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home… only to no home I’d ever known… I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like… magic–Sleepless in Seattle

I’d ask you about love, you’d probably quote me a sonnet. But you’ve never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn’t know what it’s like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything – Good Will Hunting

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home