Blogger Template by Blogcrowds




I created this poem, way back in college, when I was in a relationship with someone who really created a big void in my heart, anyway, that was in the past. I'm glad I have this poem to remember him and to remember the lessons I learn from it.

VOID

Along the depths of my soul
I’m longing, still searchin’
For that certain thing that i really don’t know
Deep within me, that infinite emptiness doesn’t subside…
Though I have tried everything just to ease it little by little.

The void of my sanity keeps on haunting me a little more each day
Tryin’ to capture and dominate my whole being
What is it about this lack that keeps on tormenting me…?
What is it about this absence that keeps on
creating such confusion within my solemn soul…?
Why is my life so much troubled with this undying want
that cannot be fulfilled…?

You’re the need unescapable.
Something that encompasses my imagination
with the vivid reality before me
That no matter how hard I try…
How helplessly I convince myself…

Still… I am not complete.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home